Published 5 November 2021 at 3:42pm
Welcome back lovelies, we’ve missed you!
We are so excited to open our doors and operate safely in line with the new Covid-19 regulations.
To ensure all steps are taken to adhere to health and safety guidelines provided by health officials, the Yours Truly experience will be a little different than usual across each stage and level. We have put in place heightened hygiene and social distancing protocols to protect the wellbeing of yourself, our staff and the wider community.
Please kindly read below to understand the steps we will be taking in each stage to keep the virus out of our doors and how you and your guests can help us.
Please Note: If you or anyone in your household or entourage is experiencing cold or flu like symptoms, is waiting a Covid-19 test or has been asked by health officials to self-isolate, please let us know and we will happily reschedule your appointment to another time.
ALERT LEVEL 3: STAGES 1-3
STAGE 1: Our showroom will remain closed for all bridal consultations and fittings. However, our online store remains open including the option of a contactless pick up.
STAGE 2: As of Wednesday the 10th of November, our showroom will re-open for socially distanced bridal consultations by appointment only. All appointments postponed due to lockdown will be given priority.
What’s required of me and my guests in stage 2?
- Please only bring up to 2 guests in order to comply with social distancing guidelines.
- If you arrive early and another appointment is still in progress, we kindly ask that you wait outside or in your car.
- Our QR code is displayed at the front door as well as throughout the showroom, please scan in on arrival. If you do not have the New Zealand Covid-19 Contact Tracer App, please let us know as we have an alternative contact tracing system in place.
- Face mask use will be required by you and your guests upon entry to the showroom and during the appointment. Please be rest assured all our customer facing staff members will also be wearing a face mask.
- To limit frequent touch points, we kindly ask that your guests remain seated on our comfortable plush sofas throughout the consultation.
- In order to maintain the required 2-meter distance between staff and customers, unfortunately we will not be able to help brides in and out of dresses and accessories for a grand reveal. We kindly ask you bring someone along in your bubble who can assist you with trying on gowns to ensure a socially distanced consultation.
Unfortunately, we will not be able to offer alteration fittings or serve champagne and beverages in stage 2.
STAGE 3: If you have added on a bottle of bubbles to your appointment, let’s pop that champagne! All bridal consultations and close contact bridal fittings can resume with no guest limits in place.
What’s required of me and my guests in stage 3?
- Please scan in on arrival using the QR code displayed at the front door or throughout the showroom.
- Please ensure yourself and all your guests wear a face mask upon entry and during the consultation.
- Please only turn up at your booked time. If you arrive early and another appointment is still in progress, we kindly ask that you wait outside or in your car.
Please be rest assured heightened hygiene practices and sanitization of frequent touch point surfaces will remain in place between each appointment in every stage. By following the guidelines outlined, we can reduce the chance of the virus tracking into our showroom and can keep everyone in our community healthy and safe.
We thank you for your support.