Forget Me Knot
LITTLE WHITE BOOK – WEDDING DIARY & ORGANISER
NZ designed and owned, the little white book is a wedding planner book designed to bring planning to your fingertips, seamlessly integrate the organisation of your wedding within your every day life.
The little white book is a step-by-step gender neutral wedding planning guide, 12 month journal, diary and keepsake. An ideal engagement gift and essential planning tool, the little white book wedding planner comprises:
• wedding planning tools (e.g. guest list, wedding budget, venue and vendor appointments and contact, honeymoon planning and separate budget)
• wedding checklists integrated throughout the diary.
• a complete 12 month diary (undated, one page double-spread)
• journal prompts to encourage recording this special time (see benefits of keeping a wedding diary in ‘description’
• room for your thoughts, notes, sketches, photos and memories.
Every product designed by Forget Me Not Journals is crafted with the LGBTQ+ community in mind. All books and journals use gender neutral, inclusive language – it is important that all couples have the perfect wedding planner to plan their Big Day.
A5, 21 cm x 14 cm x 2 cm, 176 pages, white leatherette (vegan) harcover bound for lie-flat writing.